Fall 2014 Convocation Schedule will be available here
Spring 2015 Convocation Schedule will be available here
- Engineering and Applied Science Graduation Requirements - Regulation 7
- Apply to Graduate
- All Queen's students are required to apply to graduate using the SOLUS Application to Graduate service.
- When can you apply? (For Fall 2014 - July 15th, 2014 to September 30, 2014; For Spring 2015 - December 1, 2014 (TBA) to February 28, 2015)
- NOTE: If you do not apply during the application window, you will need to complete and submit the Late Application to Graduate Form along with a $60 administrative fee.
- Contact the Registrar's office at (613) 533-2040 if you have problems accessing SOLUS.
- Use the Application to Graduate service to
- apply to graduate
- check your correct name
- indicate whether or not you are attending convocation
- order guest tickets (please refer to Convocation schedule page for ceremony ticket limits)
- check your degree eligibility
- Degree Information
- Class of Degree:
- Class of degree is based on the cumulative or graduation average, whichever is the highest.
- Please note that the Class of Degree does not appear on the diploma, and is not announced at Convocation; and only 'Honours, First Class' is printed in the Convocation program. However, both First and Second Class Honours designations are printed on the transcript.
- Class of Degree:
- Dual Degree Students
- Graduation Information (where, when, directions, parking, etc)
- Departmental Convocation Receptions (information for Spring 2015 can be found here)
- Unable to attend your designated Convocation Ceremony?
- Diplomas designated for pickup will be available at Room 125, Gordon Hall after your ceremony.
- Diplomas designated for mailing will be sent via FedEx in the period after the conclusion of Convocation to your Primary Address as listed in SOLUS. Please ensure your Primary Address and Phone Number are correct and up-to-date by following the steps listed here.
- Students wishing to defer their convocation ceremony must complete the Previous Graduates Request to Attend a Future Convocation Ceremony application.
For specific questions regarding your degree eligibility or class of degree, please contact your Chair of Undergraduate Studies or Academic Assistant.
For other questions, contact the Faculty Office Degree List Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org