Forms Online

IMPORTANT: Due to Covid-19, we are currently working remotely. Please do not mail any of the below forms to our office (RM 300, Beamish-Munro Hall). You may submit all forms to at this time. Supplemental Exam and 1st-year Rewrite forms should be submitted to Micheline Johnston information on the application.

Please note, if you are unsure of which form you should use, please contact your Academic Advisor or the Faculty Office at

Course Forms

Late Course Add (PDF)

Late Course Drop (PDF)

Course Registration Request Form (prerequisite waivers) (PDF)

Course Exemption Request (PDF)

Course Substitution Request (PDF)

Course Substitution Request (Exchange or Letter of Permission) (PDF)

Designation of Substitution (PDF)

Incomplete Grade (PDF)

Schedule Conflict Course Registration Form (PDF)

Resumption of Studies/Re-Admission:

Resumption of Studies/ Re-Admission Application (PDF)

Academic Appeals and Withdrawal Waivers:

How to have your course mark reviewed

Exam Re-read (PDF)

Academic Appeal Request * Please note, this form is to be only used if you are appealing a formal decision of the Academic Progress Committee or the Associate Dean (Academic)

Requirement to Withdraw Waiver (PDF)

Late Application to Graduate (PDF)

ABSENCE and ACCOMMODATION forms for students please see:

Academic Plan Change:
Academic Plan Change Request (PDF)

Deadline: July 31st for Fall term, December 1st for Winter term
Late Deadline: August 15th for Fall term, December 15th for Winter term


  • Please note that free discipline choice is only guaranteed during the February/March discipline selection period. Programs that are full following this period will not be accepting academic plan change requests (discipline transfers).
  • A student in good academic standing may switch OUT of any program, but may only switch into a program which is not at capacity, and upon approval by the department and the Associate Dean (Academic).
  • All requests for an Academic Plan change must be submitted to FEAS Faculty Office, Student Services, BMH 300, for consideration by the Associate Dean (Academic).
  • Please be advised that students must meet the minimum requirements (including prerequisites) of their requested Academic Plan to be considered for discipline transfer.
  • NOTE: Students submitting after July 31 for the Fall or December 1 for the Winter, must submit by the Late Deadlines listed above. A fee of $60 must accompany the late form. Credit card payments can be made online through the FEAS Online Store


  • As a general guideline, students should be aware that if they have successfully completed second year in another program, upon transferring they will probably require at least an extra term to complete their degrees. If they have successfully completed the third year in another program, they will probably require an extra year to complete their degrees.
  • Before submitting the Academic Plan Change Form, students must receive academic advice and signature from their Undergraduate Chair or other advisors in the department that they want to transfer to.
  • The UG Chair or advisor signature confirms that the student has received academic advice and meets the minimum requirements of the program. It does not guarantee that there will be space available, or that the transfer will be approved.”

Rewrite and Supplemental Exam Applications:

Exam Rewrite 2019 2020 (PDF)

Supplemental Exam 2019 2020