Engineering Teaching and Learning Lab
Do you want to...
- Use onQ effectively?
- Increase learner engagement?
- Track your CEAB graduate attributes?
- Design an accessible course for diverse learners?
- Explore the Quality Matters™ framework for course quality?
- Leverage educational technologies like Learning Catalytics, GRASP, and Lightboard?
- Design assessments that promote active learning?
- Find a quiet space to record audio or video?
- Create multimedia to enhance learning?
- Develop effective teamwork activities?
The Engineering Teaching and Learning Lab is here for you. Brainstorm with your very own multidisciplinary team of instructional designers, media specialists, videographers and experienced teachers. Drop in to the Lab on the main floor of Dupuis Hall in room G25, call 613 - 533 - 6000 x74871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. They are here to help!