Canadian Graduate Engineering Consortium
Queen's University will be hosting the Canadian Graduate Engineering Consortium on Tuesday, September 26.
The Consortium involves Canada's leading Engineering Schools, including McGill University, McMaster University, Queen's University, the University of Alberta, the University of British Columbia, the University of Toronto, and the University of Waterloo. Each fall, a series of events is held across the country giving prospective graduate students a chance to meet representatives from each of the Schools and explore the advantages of grad studies in engineering.
Please see below for Queen's event information, as well as a complete list of 2017 event dates and locations. We hope to see you there!
- Tuesday September 26, 2017 from 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Queen's University, Agnes Etherington Art Centre Atrium, 36 University Avenue
Attending universities: McGill University, McMaster University, Queen's University, University of Alberta, University of British Columbia, University of Toronto, University of Waterloo
Additional Tour Dates & Locations:
- Monday, September 25 - McGill University
- Wednesday, September 27 - McMaster University
- Thursday, September 28 - University of Waterloo
- Monday, October 2 - University of Toronto
- Tuesday, October 3 - University of Alberta
- Wednesday, October 4 - University of British Columbia